One of the missions of the University Editorial House is to review, take care and give advice to authors and researchers, not just from the Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, but also any author of any genre who wishes to edit a book and continue with this process until its printing. For this reason, we offer a series of editorial and advisory services that include all the areas of the editing and design processes listed below:
• Consulting on editorial practices including design, editing,
• Edition and printing in printed and electronic formats (PDF, EPUB) with prior budget approval.
• Guidelines on the use, contracting and resolution of copyright.
• Management of ISBN and ISSN procedures and barcodes.
• Consulting and maintenance of printed materials.
• Valuation of printing quotes.
Each of these processes is part the UANL 2020 Vision plan for a public and popular University, highlighting the importance of its work as a disseminator of the art and culture of our state and as a facilitator of the transmission of cultural assets for our locality.
For further information:
Casa Universitaria del Libro UANL Coordinator
Lic. Lorena Contreras